Happy New Year’s Eve!
I thought it might be a fun and self motivating idea if I shared some of my goals and dreams with you all for the coming year. What is of particular interest to me is to see where I am with all of these things next year at this time! I plan to write a post at the end of next year so we can see how well I did.
- Plant enough sunflowers for the fence line beside the studio!
- Work on finishing the interior of the studio up and get a wood stove installed there so I can work in there next winter!
- Write another book!
- Lots of hikes in all of the seasons.
- Get back into my regular workout schedule which seems to have fallen away a bit while I was writing the book and over the holidaze!
6. Create a gratitude jar!
7. Commit more random acts of kindness!
8. Start an asparagus patch.
9. Find a way to finally reach 100 subscribers (so I can name my channel) on my youtube channel, and make more pottery videos!
10. Expand my line of products that I am offering on my website.
11. Learn how to make candles!
12. Complete at least one pit firing next year!Finish everything required for my next art show!
13. Buy a few pieces of art from other artists.
14. Take a road trip!
15. Get my first book into a few libraries.
16. Complete quarterly newsletters and expand my subscriber base. You can subscribe to my newsletter here!
17. Expand my garden with some new plants and by propagation of existing plants!
18. Share excess garden produce with neighbours, friends and those in need.
19. Create my vision for a chandelier masterpiece!
20. Bring more love and beauty into the world!
What are your goals and dreams for the coming year? It is not too late to participate in our ‘Vase of Attraction’ project and kick start your goals and dreams for 2020. Find out more here! This vase will be fired in early January, so don’t miss out!